Festival of Nations 2016!
- Over 5,000 event attendees
- Over 60 vendors; many small and local businesses
- Four hours of entertainment including music and dance from all over the world
- The Taste of Nations tent with food from almost every continent
- Over 500 Volunteer hours from community members
- Many family oriented demonstrations and entertainers
Sponsor Level Chart
|Joint Event Naming||X|
|Logo on All Collateral||X|
|Sky Bridge Banner||Title||Logo||Logo|
|ENews Feature Article||Title||X|
|Festival Print Advertisement||Title||Logo||Logo|
|Verbal Recognition at Festival||Title||X||X|
|Website Festival Page||Title||Logo||Logo||Name||Name||Name|
|Name Listed at DMA Booth||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Joint Event Naming|
|Logo on All Collateral Material|
|Sky Bridge||40,000 per day x 30 days|
|ENews Feature Article||570 person list|
|Festival Print Advertisement|
|Verbal Recognition at Festival||7,000 attendees|
|Broadcast Media KBOO Radio***||$5,000|
|Posters||200 x 30 days of viewing|
|ENewsletter (logo or name 2x)||570 person list|
|Vendor Space||1 – 10′ x 10′||$25|
|Website Festival Page|
|Name Listed at DMA Booth||7,000 attendees|
- On Air Promo Spots aired 3 to 4 times daily for 10 days.
- FaceBook Promotion
- Twitter Promotion
- Highlight in our Newsletter to 9,000 inboxes up to 3 events per month.
- Banner Ad on our Website several days prior to event.
- Listing in our event calendar.
Division Midway Alliance enacts a Force Majeure Clause where no party shall be liable for any failure to perform its respective obligations where such failure is a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster). Act of God, acts of War, disputed strike, lockout or interruption, or failure of electricity or telephone service and no other party will have a right to terminate this contract in such circumstances once this agreement is signed and/or payment is received in full. The Festival of Nations will take place rain or shine.Festival Sponsor Registration Form